Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What I'm Reading v.1

If you've been around the internet for any length of time, you've probably skimmed your way through a plethora of "What I'm [fill in the blank] Wednesday" posts.

(Aside: can we pause to reflect on WHY iPhone autocorrect insists on capitalizing Internet?? Ugh.)

This is hardly original and I don't even care! It's not inspired by any other blogger I'm currently reading and is solely an attempt to convince myself to consistently publish at least one post per week.

Each Wednesday I'll share with you one or two books I've dabbled in over the past week, the two most recent books I've added to my Goodreads "to-read" shelf, and one blog I've been reading. At this point it's not a linkup, but I would very much like to hear what you're reading. Because I'm not overextended enough and need to expand my lists of things to read.

Here we go! A tradition is born!

On My Nightstand

Grace for the Good Girl
{Emily P. Freeman}
I have so much to say about this one that I don't even know where to start.


Recently Added to Goodreads

Daring Greatly & The Gifts of Imperfection

It's the summer of Brene Brown up in here.

Are we friends on Goodreads yet?

Around Blogland

Where My Soul Belongs
Brittany has, over the past 3 years since we discovered each other online, become one of my very closest friends. She's truly fantastic, not only because she indulges me in all my eccentricities. In fact, I think that my current read (Grace for the Good Girl) might have originally been a recommendation from her.

What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. sent you a friends request. I love stalking what other people are reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just friend requested you as well. How were we not friends on there already???

    I just finished a really sad, but well-written memoir about a woman who married her high school sweetheart. He had CF and it tells the story of their marriage. It was very sad and I bawled in the end, so I am taking a break from all the heaviness and reading a YA book by Sarah Dessen!

    ReplyDelete

Use your words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...