Wednesday, January 1, 2014

cheers to the next blank page

Like everybody else, I place great significance on the power of a new year to herald a fresh start. True, January 1st doesn't have any magical powers and I'm no more able to change today than I was yesterday. But as people, we need symbolism and tradition and so I am here to say: Welcome 2014. May you bring with you beauty and growth.

I'll be back later with "year end" posts, as well as updates on my word for 2014, my goals, and some catching up on what happened in the past couple of months. I'm so glad I decided to resume blogging (albeit sporadically it seems) and that I got to share 2013 with you!

I hope you have a lovely, fresh start to the year! My only goal today is to find a cupcake since it just so happens to be my birthday.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year and Happy Birthday! I hope you find a super delicious cupcake to enjoy - maybe two since it's your birthday. ;) I am excited for 2014, as well, and have high hopes that this year will be infinitely better than 2013. If it holds nothing more than a move back to MN, I will be one happy lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. Really, I do. Ever since I discovered your TeasinglyDiverse blog I loved it. I am so glad you chose to resume blogging. Happy New Year & a very Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Use your words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...