Saturday, May 10, 2014

#100happydays

My friend Christy has been doing this project on Instagram for awhile and even though I'm not always the best at sticking with these things (take this entire blog as Exhibit A), I've decided to sign on.

My life is good, very good. I'm grateful every day to be where I am and doing what I am...but sometimes I lose sight of that. In the midst of five year plans and the inevitable existential crisis that accompanied the announcement of my ten year high school reunion I need to take time to appreciate the present. And to focus on the beautiful and happy more often than the challenging.

So here's to 100 days of happiness. Feel free to follow along on Instagram! I'm @amandalouise01


3 comments:

  1. I have a friend doing this too and I think it's such a great idea! I might have to do it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've seen this going around and I may have to hop on board soon. hurray to happy days!

    ReplyDelete

Use your words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...