Friday, May 23, 2014

down to the wire

My second Day Zero Project concludes on June 28th. With just about a month left to go, I've come to accept that I will certainly not complete all 101 of the goals I set back in 2011. With everything the past two and a half years has included, I'm actually happy I've accomplished as much as I have. The last time I updated the page itself (click the tab at the top to see the project's details) was October 2013.

I've talked about a goal here and there sporadically this year, but haven't done a comprehensive recap. Whoops. My plan over the next few weeks is to bring y'all up to speed on where things stand and talk about where I'm going from here, when the 101 in 1,001 is over.

How are your goals for the year looking?

3 comments:

  1. I'm getting geared up to start my own 101 in 1001 challenge. I counted back the days to when I turn 40.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, time flies! I remember when you created this list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm about halfway through my Project 1001 and maybe have a fifth of it done. It's pretty clear I'm not going to complete it, but I've had fun with it so far, and am sure I'll continue to do so. So thanks for inspiring me to start my own list!!

    ReplyDelete

Use your words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...