Saturday, June 7, 2014

Progress Report: #1-10

As I wrap up my second 101 in 1,001 project at the end of this month, I'm going back and updating my progress in each of the sections of my list. 

{home} goals 1-10

1. Move into a "big girl" house - Done 02.08.14

I love the new place, although it's not-so-new anymore. Check out this post to learn more!


2. Menu plan every week - Incomplete

I did pretty well at this in the first few weeks of the project, but have done absolutely nothing in the recent past. This has been a goal on the past two lists, and I've "failed" it every time. Whoops.

3. Buy a new cookbook - Done 12.24.13

Given the explanation above, you won't be shocked to learn I bought this book in December and haven't used it yet. 

688663

4. Try 50 new recipes - Incomplete

Shocking.

5. Craft something for my house - Incomplete

I'm not a particularly crafty person and it might just be time to admit that...

6. Create a cleaning schedule and stick with it - Done 05.30.12

Completed this one two years ago and it would be to my benefit - and the cluttered state of my bedroom - to revive it soon.

7. Every 6 months, donate clothes that haven't been worn - Done June 2014

I have my last delivery all bagged up and ready to be taken to Goodwill, as soon as I arrange to get a car. 

8. Get all photos in albums - Incomplete

Technically all my photos are in albums. But I meant organized by this goal and organized they are not.

9. Decorate my own Christmas tree - Done 12.16.12

2012 was the first year I've had a tree in my house since probably the early 2000's. 

10. Can something - Incomplete

I think I was inspired by the episode of Friends where Monica makes jam. I've made no jam.

So, of the first ten goals I completed five. Not too shabby!

2 comments:

  1. Those were good goals. I'm glad you got at least somewhere with most of them.

    I know what you mean about the canning goal. I get inspired to do things because I see them on TV or somewhere and then it just never happens...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those bar stools in your "big girl" home!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Use your words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...