Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry (Day After) Christmas

I am spending the holiday week in Alabama with a friend and her parents, which is the next best thing to being with my own family. Thank God for blessing us with cell phones and FaceTime so I got to talk to them anyway.

My goal is to read a whole book before I leave my little vacation (I've been here since Tuesday night and will leave tomorrow) and I've chosen Amy Poehler's "Yes Please." I wasn't expecting to fall in love with it as much as I have, but I do. I love it.




Don't call me sweetheart unless you're my grandmother.

I feel like the page turns today to start thinking about the new year. Since that's also my birthday, I get a double portion of reflection. So, I'll be doing that quietly in the next week.

I hope each of you had a lovely holiday!

4 comments:

  1. I'm in the middle of that same book. Loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I thought you had a plain URL sign in so back to Google it is.

    Merry Christmas and Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Use your words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...